Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Martha Stewart Glitter Collections

These are all from the eBay auction I won awhile ago. First is the Essential Glitter Collection which comes with 24 vials of glitter. Sorry about the glare unfortunately it's in almost ever picture. The second picture is of the Iridescent Glitter set.



These are the 2 tinsel sets. Tinsel Glitter, and Iridescent Tinsel Glitter. Each contain 12 vials.

Next up we have microbeads. On the left is the Metallic Glass, and you guessed it on the right is the regular Microbead Set.

These are mylar flakes, but the kit is call the Vintage Leaf set, and close-up picture for a better look.


My love the Iridescent Hearts & Stars Glitters. So Glamorous. Did I tell you how much I love them yet. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I could keep going. Look at that beautiful close-up.


and finally the extra kit I got is the Stamping Kit

If there are any color combos you liked to see I'd be more than happy to come up with a mix. I also have a ton of shapes that can be added as well which I will be sharing with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment